About Our Work
- What is SHARE building?
- Who will benefit from SHARE Notify?
- What types of research release events will SHARE Notify track?
- What problem is SHARE Notify attempting to solve?
- How can I get specific materials into SHARE Notify?
- Does SHARE Notify harvest full text?
- Can SHARE information be mined?
- Why is SHARE tackling notifications as its first step?
- Is SHARE Notify’s focus limited to US-based research activity?
- Where can I see the code for SHARE Notify?
- What is the time frame for the development and release of the SHARE Notify?
- How will you assess the success of SHARE Notify’s development?
- Where can I find a glossary of terms used by SHARE developers?
- Are there other SHARE projects in the works?
Other Frequently Asked Questions
- How will SHARE work with other scholarly communication initiatives such as ORCID and CrossRef?
- How does share relate to the OSTP directive?
- Does SHARE compete with CHORUS?
- What is SHARE doing about data?
- What will SHARE Notify cost researchers? What will it cost research institutions?
- How can I contribute to SHARE?
- Where can I learn more?