Update: If you missed the July 2017 SHARE Community Call, you can view and listen to a recording of it on the SHARE project space on the Open Science Framework. Our next open Community Call is scheduled for Monday, October 16, at 1:00 p.m. eastern daylight time. Plan to join us! As always, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in getting involved in the project or have any questions.
Join the SHARE Operations Team on Monday, July 10, for the second Community Call of 2017! Details are below.
- Date & Time: Monday, July 10, 2017; 1:00 p.m. eastern daylight time
- Via the web: www.readytalk.com
- Via phone: 866-740-1260
- Access code: 9208225#
- Agenda Items:
- SHARE Curation Associates Reports
- Technical & General Documentation Review Update
- SHARE User Space Ideas (how to get or stay involved w/SHARE projects)
- Open Q&A
Don’t worry if you can’t make the call—it will be recorded and linked from this post after July 10.